O'Clock Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

very imporant

2 posters

Go down

very imporant Empty very imporant

Post  Daan Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:18 am

Guys im maybe not a admin or mod in this forum but anyway im admin ingame and...

Here is the updates 10.11.2010 or 11.10.2010 for someone.. 11 October 2010

Server gets offline because our hoster is going on Vacation. Mad
But the server is still online with no saves... That means yes oclockflyff is still online but not only with the saves...
In the new server also Ryu is hosting it and Daan is helping him and Lars is the Main hoster and owner of oclockflyff. It will only be online till friday also when the real oclockflyff is back.

The new server questions:

Is the new server V15? Yes it is
Will my saves on real oclockflyff or this new server be keep? No. But saves wont be deleted.
I DONT WANT TO START ALL OVER AGAIN I WILL WAIT TILL FRIDAY INSTEAD! Is up to you but if u play this server you will get 1 rare gift in the real Oclockflyff.

This server is only online when the real Oclockflyff has/is Maintence, Offline or the hoster is on Vacation.

cheers REWARD: One free gift in real Oclockflyff! cheers

So join now! You dont need to download anything if u already have the real Oclockflyff but u need to change the ip and it is... Coming in 12 hours..
Remember this is not fake..... We wont steal your password or something i promise because!

I AM DAAN AND I AM LARS REAL BEST FRIEND! THE SAME WITH RYUTAROS!
Daan
Daan

Back to top Go down

very imporant Empty Re: very imporant

Post  Tori Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:24 am

Daan wrote:Guys im maybe not a admin or mod in this forum but anyway im admin ingame and...

Here is the updates 10.11.2010 or 11.10.2010 for someone.. 11 October 2010

Server gets offline because our hoster is going on Vacation. Mad
But the server is still online with no saves... That means yes oclockflyff is still online but not only with the saves...
In the new server also Ryu is hosting it and Daan is helping him and Lars is the Main hoster and owner of oclockflyff. It will only be online till friday also when the real oclockflyff is back.

The new server questions:

Is the new server V15? Yes it is
Will my saves on real oclockflyff or this new server be keep? No. But saves wont be deleted.
I DONT WANT TO START ALL OVER AGAIN I WILL WAIT TILL FRIDAY INSTEAD! Is up to you but if u play this server you will get 1 rare gift in the real Oclockflyff.

This server is only online when the real Oclockflyff has/is Maintence, Offline or the hoster is on Vacation.

cheers REWARD: One free gift in real Oclockflyff! cheers

So join now! You dont need to download anything if u already have the real Oclockflyff but u need to change the ip and it is... Coming in 12 hours..
Remember this is not fake..... We wont steal your password or something i promise because!

I AM DAAN AND I AM LARS REAL BEST FRIEND! THE SAME WITH RYUTAROS!

12 Hours until the new server is up?!

Tori

Back to top Go down

Post  Daan Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:23 pm

If the new server doesn't turn on then all who is registered here on oclockflyff will get 2 rare gifts for saying sorry about the Vacation. Meet Daan also me at flaris small aibatts on friday. I will notice it

rabbit

In the rare gift it will also be one of these stuffs:

- Lord voters buff.
- Lord shout
- 99x Shining Oricalkum
- Under level 121 weapons Ultimate +0 (NO ANCIENT, NO ULTIMATE +10, NO AWAKENS, NO PIERCE AND NO ELEMENTS!)
- 1000 Red chips.
- Fashion CS
Daan
Daan

Back to top Go down

Post  Tori Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:21 am

Daan wrote:If the new server doesn't turn on then all who is registered here on oclockflyff will get 2 rare gifts for saying sorry about the Vacation. Meet Daan also me at flaris small aibatts on friday. I will notice it

rabbit

In the rare gift it will also be one of these stuffs:

- Lord voters buff.
- Lord shout
- 99x Shining Oricalkum
- Under level 121 weapons Ultimate +0 (NO ANCIENT, NO ULTIMATE +10, NO AWAKENS, NO PIERCE AND NO ELEMENTS!)
- 1000 Red chips.
- Fashion CS
Uhm... Well... Is the new server up? o_o

Tori

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum