O'Clock Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tori's GM Apli<3

2 posters

Go down

Tori's GM Apli<3 Empty Tori's GM Apli<3

Post  Tori Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:45 pm

Name:Brandon Tori Melvin

Time Zone:Central

How Old Are You?I'm 15 years old, 16 on November 5th. Smile

How Did You Hear About Us?A friend told me about this server when we were looking for a new one. I was like "Oh damn I'm joining this server". It sounded very nice, and it is.

Whats Your Experience Of Being A GM?Oh man, this is going to be long xD. Okay, so, i have SO much experience being a GM it's kind of unbelievable. At once I GM'ed 4 servers. They were v13 v13 v14 and v15. It was a b***h xD. I know ALL of the v15 monster, item and normal GM commands. I am an awesome person to design different glows too.

How Long Are You On A Day?Oh jeeze this is a bit embarrassing. xD. I'm estimating at about 10-15 hours a day. o-o.

Why Should We Pick You?Okay, so, why should you guys pick me? You guys should pick me because I'm a great GM. I LOVE interacting with the public and community. I am an awesome person to talk to. I also help a lot. On that note, i am a big stickler about following rules. I don't give items, and if people ask i simply tell them a can't. I report hackers/scammers to owner and ask what i should do before any actions take place. I play far, and i treat every player equally. I'm also a really good glow mod. Razz

What Else Is interesting About You?I love being ingame, throwing some fun events. I love being on facebook too x3. I am really interested in computers and hopefully pursue a career in computer technology. Ingame you call me Tori, I'd greatly appreciate that too. Razz. Music is my life. I have long hair. And I'm awesome x3.

My Name Is Tori, And I Approve This Message :3

Tori

Back to top Go down

Tori's GM Apli<3 Empty Re: Tori's GM Apli<3

Post  Pancakes Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:48 pm

Tori wrote:Name:Brandon Tori Melvin

How Did You Hear About Us?A friend told me about this server when we were looking for a new one. I was like "Oh damn I'm joining this server". It sounded very nice, and it is.

Whats Your Experience Of Being A GM?Oh man, this is going to be long xD. Okay, so, i have SO much experience being a GM it's kind of unbelievable. At once I GM'ed 4 servers. They were v13 v13 v14 and v15. It was a b***h xD. I know ALL of the v15 monster, item and normal GM commands. I am an awesome person to design different glows too.

How Long Are You On A Day?Oh jeeze this is a bit embarrassing. xD. I'm estimating at about 10-15 hours a day. o-o.

Why Should We Pick You?Okay, so, why should you guys pick me? You guys should pick me because I'm a great GM. I LOVE interacting with the public and community. I am an awesome person to talk to. I also help a lot. On that note, i am a big stickler about following rules. I don't give items, and if people ask i simply tell them a can't. I report hackers/scammers to owner and ask what i should do before any actions take place. I play far, and i treat every player equally. I'm also a really good glow mod. Razz

What Else Is interesting About You?I love being ingame, throwing some fun events. I love being on facebook too x3. I am really interested in computers and hopefully pursue a career in computer technology. Ingame you call me Tori, I'd greatly appreciate that too. Razz. Music is my life. I have long hair. And I'm awesome x3.

Okay lets test ur skillz. Give me 10codes. Guild,Party,Itm creating,upgrading weps,Awaking,upgrading Accesories ant that.

Pancakes

Back to top Go down

Post  Tori Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:57 pm

Pancakes wrote:
Tori wrote:Name:Brandon Tori Melvin

Okay lets test ur skillz. Give me 10codes. Guild,Party,Itm creating,upgrading weps,Awaking,upgrading Accesories ant that.

KK!

Guild: /createguild ToriIsSoCool or /cg ToriIsSoCool

Party:/PartyLevel 10 or /plv 10

Item creating: /createitem "Wooden Sword" or /ci "Wooden Sword"

upgrading Weapons: /ResistItem 1 (Fire) 10 (How much + the fire is) 10 (what + the weapon is) or /ritem 1 (Fire) 10 (How much + the fire is) 10 (what + the weapon is)

Awaking: /SetRandomOption 1 (STR) 511 (How much str) or /sro 1 (STR) 511 (How much str)

Upgrading Accessories: /RefineAccessory 20 (How much the accessory is) or /ra 20 (How much the accessory is)

Tori

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum