O'Clock Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Umm... what's up with the sever? did it crash?

3 posters

Go down

Umm... what's up with the sever? did it crash?  Empty Umm... what's up with the sever? did it crash?

Post  Jaina Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:39 am

When i try to log on, it gives me an error message saying, "sever is not available right now, please wait until further notice from the owner." Whats up? Did it crash? Wipe? Or was it hacked?

Jaina

Back to top Go down

Umm... what's up with the sever? did it crash?  Empty Re: Umm... what's up with the sever? did it crash?

Post  IamNewb Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:55 am

I have the same problem O.o. Says the same thing for me x.x

IamNewb

Back to top Go down

Umm... what's up with the sever? did it crash?  Empty Re: Umm... what's up with the sever? did it crash?

Post  DamnnnnxD Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:01 am

I have the same exact problem! I'm glad it's not just me...

DamnnnnxD

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaina Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:38 am

wow... now it's saying, "ERROR 2159, It seems that the database files are incomplete, or corrupt. Please contact your administrator for help."

Jaina

Back to top Go down

Post  DamnnnnxD Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:56 am

Jaina wrote:wow... now it's saying, "ERROR 2159, It seems that the database files are incomplete, or corrupt. Please contact your administrator for help."

I'm getting almost the exact error message Sad. Maybe the sever got hijacked.....

DamnnnnxD

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum