O'Clock Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steve's [G]ame[M]aster Application

2 posters

Go down

Steve's [G]ame[M]aster Application Empty Steve's [G]ame[M]aster Application

Post  Steve Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:24 am

Hey! Some of you dont know me besides Torey, lars, and people on the chatbox. That's is because I just found o'Clock FlyFF! I know that because of my low post count people will not want me. But I will stay active on the forums because I can be on around 8 hours a day! So here is my application:

Full Name: Steve Wright
State of Province: Texas
Time Zone: Central (GMT -6:00)
How did you find Storm Flyff?: gTop100
Why you deserve this position: I know a lot about eFlyFF and FlyFF private servers. I can help people. I am good with communicating and working with my fellow teammates. I can be on for a while so I can help people and not have to get off in the middle of their problem.
How long you have been playing Flyff in general: Since I was in 2nd grade. (6 years)
Your online time: 5 hours
Primary Language: English
Any other languages you know: Some dutch, spanish, latin.
Past Experience in this position: Yes. Some servers that had to stop because of people quitting.
Knowledge in computers: I know HTML and can code in java fairly well.

Steve

Back to top Go down

Steve's [G]ame[M]aster Application Empty Steve!

Post  Poptart Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:39 am

STEVE<3 SUP Very Happy Missed yah man. It's Torey, Or as some people may know me, Ex-GM Poppie! (I think ex, I will confirm) Very Happy

Poptart

Back to top Go down

Steve's [G]ame[M]aster Application Empty Re: Steve's [G]ame[M]aster Application

Post  Poptart Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:40 am

I like this App though O:

Poptart

Back to top Go down

Steve's [G]ame[M]aster Application Empty Re: Steve's [G]ame[M]aster Application

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down